2010年5月7日 星期五

My Autobiography


英文課寫了一篇自己的英文自傳 酷耶~
有給英文老師改過還是不大一樣!!
學校給的支援如果能多加利用隊自己幫助是頗大的

Introduction

      I am a 24 year-old that has been choosing Computer Science as my department since entering the college until now. I chose Computer Science as my major because I enjoy working with computers and have a lot of fun in this area. I received my B.S. degree in Computer Science and Information Engineering from National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan, in 2007, and M.S. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Yuan Ze University, Taiwan, in 2009. I have been in the Ph. D. program since 2009 and currently a Ph. D. student in the Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering at National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan. My current research interests include image processing, multimedia, and transcoding.

My college life

      When I was a college student, I concentrated my attention on pattern recognition. The following are some projects I had finished before.
      Speech recognition system using Hidden Markov model had been implemented by me in case study research course during my third year. In addition, Handwritten English characters recognition had been gained basic achievement that can identify single characters word by word.
      In my fourth year, I had made a computer game named "The Tortoise and the Hare". The game allows two players to connect with each other through network to have a pseudo running race.

My graduate lifeMaster's Graduation, Taiwan

      In my graduate school, I was in a LAB which researched on surveillance systems and image processing so I had learned a lot of things.
      My master thesis was "A Fast and High Quality Method for JPEG to H.264 Transcoding". I proposed a method for converting images from JPEG format to H.264 format. The proposed method of format conversion is characterized by good quality and simple flowchart. The paper that had been modified by my master thesis was accepted by NCS conference (National Computer Symposium) in November, 2009.

Professional ability


      I can use programming language such as C, C++ and Matlab. I have had the experience of developing a graphic user interface system using Matlab for my part time job in school. The system can calculate psychology test and give the user an analysis reportclip_image002[14]. Moreover, Windows programming is not difficult to me. I usually use two tools MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes) and BCB (Borland C++ Builder) to finish my job.

Conclusion

To sum up, who am I? I am a man that has not only a passion in research but also a strong interest in computer science.

0 意見:

張貼留言